- Generous size west-facing rear garden with rear vehicular access to a detached garage
- Opportunity to modernise throughout and create a wonderful family home in this great central location
- Prime for extension to the side and rear subject to planning permission
- Sought after location close to the town centre amenities and walking distance to schools
- Three generous bedrooms together with three reception rooms making for a spacious home
- Available with the advantage of vacant possession and no onward chain
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT PRIOR TO FULL MARKETING. IF YOU HAVE A SIMILAR PROPERTY YOU ARE CONSIDERING SELLING, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH. WE HAVE WAITING BUYERS.
This mature three bedroom property will appeal to purchasers across the board, first time buyers, families and investors alike. There is enormous potential for buyers to modernise the internal accommodation throughout, coupled with the possibility of extending the property subject to planning consent. Available with no onward chain.
Jubilee Road is a popular location on the southern side of Street. Street is a thriving mid Somerset town famous as the home of Clarks shoes and Millfield school and now popular with shoppers visiting the busy High Street and Clarks Village. The town provides primary and secondary schooling, Strode College, Strode Theatre, indoor and open air swimming pools, Sainsbury's supermarket and a choice of pubs and eating places.
From the High Street (at the crossroads by the Library) turn into Leigh Road and at the top of Leigh Road (Tanyard on the right), turn right into Middle Leigh. Take the second left into Jubilee Road where the property will soon be identified on the left hand side.