01392 202220   •   Residential Sales: sales@cooksleys.co.uk   •   Residential Lettings: lettings@cooksleys.co.uk   •   Student Lettings: students@cooksleys.co.uk
     
01392 202220   •   Residential Sales: sales@cooksleys.co.uk   •   Residential Lettings: lettings@cooksleys.co.uk   •   Student Lettings: students@cooksleys.co.uk
     
free instant property valuation

Property Search

Bownder Marhaus, Newquay
£55,400

Sold STC
  • Exterior
    Exterior
  • Kitchen/Diner
    Kitchen/Diner
  • Kitchen
    Kitchen
  • Lounge/Diner
    Lounge/Diner
  • Bedroom
    Bedroom
  • Bedroom
    Bedroom
  • Bathroom
    Bathroom
  • Lounge/Diner
    Lounge/Diner
  • Lounge/Diner
    Lounge/Diner
  • Kitchen/Diner
    Kitchen/Diner

Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • Shared ownership scheme
  • Buying 35% Share
  • Affordable property
  • Ground floor with own private entrance
  • Amazing open plan living space
  • Modern kitchen and bathroom
  • Double glazing and Gas central heating
  • Off street parking
  • Sought after central location
  • All Mains Services

A fantastic opportunity to buy an affordable shared ownership scheme apartment, in one of Newquay's most sought after central locations, with some very nice unique features including its own private entrance and large open plan living. This property is fantastic for first time buyers. The principal accommodation consists of its own private entrance on the ground floor with no common areas. This private entrance leads into a very large hallway with two useful storage cupboards. Immediately you are struck by the amazing amount of light and the feeling of space with high ceilings throughout. The main living space is one large open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with dual aspect windows measuring just over 18ft at its widest point. There is a quality white gloss kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor and further spaces for white goods. There is ample space for both living and dining furniture and there is a nice, modern floor finish throughout as well as custom fitted blinds. Both of the bedrooms are good size doubles and the bathroom has a quality suite with tiling and shower over the bath. Outside there is allocated parking in the adjoining residents car park. The property has Gas fired central heating throughout and wooden style Double glazed windows throughout. The shared ownership scheme means you buy a percentage of the overall value of the property and pay rent on the residual balance. The purchase price is for a 35% share of the property with a monthly rent on the remaining 65% of £226.64 per calendar month. Additionally to this, there is a monthly service charge and ground rent of £49.48. The scheme is for eligible qualifying buyers only. Contact Sole Agents, Newquay Property Centre, for full eligibility criteria and further details. Perfect first purchase. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.


All measurements are approximate

Entrance Hall

15' 4'' x 5' 1'' (4.67m x 1.55m)

Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner

18' 1'' x 17' 8'' (5.51m x 5.38m)

Bedroom One

12' 10'' x 11' 2'' (3.91m x 3.40m) Minimum

Bedroom Two

11' 8'' x 11' 1'' (3.55m x 3.38m) Minimum

Bathroom

7' 0'' x 6' 10'' (2.13m x 2.08m)


Name Location Type Distance
Bownder Marhaus
Newquay TR7 1GP
County: Cornwall
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: CNN7007
Property Portals

Redress Scheme:
The Property Ombudsman
Milford House
43-55 Milford Street
Salisbury
Wiltshire SP1 2BP

Membership number N02624-0

Client Money Protection (CMP):
Cheltenham Office Park
Hatherley Lane
Cheltenham
GL51 6SH

Membership number A3527