- A period flint stone cottage with plenty of character and features
- Three bedrooms one of which is ground floor ensuite. Two staircases
- Double aspect Study/Lounge with fireplace
- Country kitchen/Diner fully fitted with Aga . Utility area
- Large 4th bedroom with en suite or second reception on first floor attic level
- Adaptable layout which could be used as annexed accom.
- Gas central heating and double glazed to the rear and extension
- Enclosed attractive stonewalled private courtyard garden
- Sea glimpses to side. Approx 800 m to the beach
- Garage and parking.
LARGE TWO STOREY REAR SIDE EXTENSION ANNEXE IN ADDITION TO MAIN COTTAGE
A fine period 3-4 bedroom cottage sympathetically extended in a highly convenient village location. Both the interior & exterior of 2 Knapp Cottages have been beautifully restored, the original cottage build around 1850 was later extended into the rear outbuildings and now offers a good size family home. All the works have been completed to an exceptional standard.
On entering the cottage from the courtyard to the stable door, to one side leads to the original cottage which retains many original features, the downstairs kitchen is fitted with a Spillers solid wood kitchen, base and wall units with granite worktops and Gas Aga. There is also a bathroom with bath and shower, utility and study/lounge with open fireplace. The stairs lead to two double bedrooms both fitted with sinks. From the original cottage there is a hallway, door into garage and entrance to master bedroom with en-suite wet room. Stairs lead up to the large attic sitting room with velux and dormer windows, this room has the potential to be converted to a 4th bedroom as there is also a wet room on this floor.
To the back of the property is a small courtyard garden and a small front garden mainly lawn and shrubs. Sea Glimpses to south side. Easy stroll to beach and shops with a fairly gentle hill walk.
The cottage has new electrics and plumbing, Gas central heating and double glazed units to the rear and extension with original windows to the front. This is a truly unique residence and would make an excellent family home or holiday accommodation.
DFH 854 Council Tax band C EPC D NO FORWARD CHAIN